Note: As of December 2020, it is possible to utilize the Kucoin API to access and import a user's entire trading history.
KuCoin have updated their website with new CSVs and API to allow external systems, like Bitcoin.Tax, to read your trade history.
Please follow these instructions to get your old CSV files.
IMPORTANT: Do not download the "Export as CSV" from the new Trade History page, as these files are incomplete and do not include enough information about your trades. For trades after 2019-02-18 you must use the API importer.
1. Log into your KuCoin account and click Orders, then Trade History
2. You should see a yellow box with a link to access the old transaction history. Click that link.
3. Switch to the "Trade History" tab.
4. KuCoin will only let you download one month (31 days) at a time. Click on the calendar, and choose the first date in your tax year, e.g. 1/1/2018. Then pick the 1st of the following month.
5. Set "Coin" to "ALL", or the crypto you wish to download. Set Side to "All". Click the "Export to CSV" link.
6. Confirm the CSV Download
7. Go to the Download section of the main menu.
8. Click the icon to download your file once it is ready.
9. Repeat these steps for each month in the Trade History page where you had trades. This files can then be imported into Bitcoin.Tax