As highlighted in the previous article, unmatched trades are typically due to the following reasons:
- You have not included all your trading activity
- You have not included all your digital currency income for the year
- Your have not added the coins you owned before the start of the year to the Opening Tab
- You have incorrectly uploaded your data
In addition to these primary reasons, here are some more common reasons you may be seeing unmatched trades:
- You have not imported your forked income
- You have not imported your "Dust to BNB" data
- You have not properly accounted for token swaps
- You have imported spending data and not properly classified it
- Coinbase, for example. When using API import on the Spending Tab for Coinbase, the import will pick up transfers as well. Transfers need to be categorized as transfers, or they will potentially cause unmatched trades.
- If you've added data from an unsupported exchange, using our standard CSV option, be sure to double check that data. For example, make sure the price you enter for the "price" column is the price per coin and not the total cost of the trade.